The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Sherrie Levine, on view at the Whitney Museum through Jan. 29, 2012.
“Leonardo da Vinci: Painter at the Court of Milan,” on view at the National Gallery London through Feb. 5.
Jonathan Meese, “War ‘Saint Just (First Flash),” on View at Bortolami in New York through Nov. 4.
Jack Strange, on view at Tanya Bonakdar in New York through Dec. 22.
Kazumi Kurigami, “Hi To Hone II,” on view at Taka Ishii in Tokyo through Nov. 19.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward