The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Sherrie Levine, on view at the Whitney Museum through Jan. 29, 2012.
“Leonardo da Vinci: Painter at the Court of Milan,” on view at the National Gallery London through Feb. 5.
Jonathan Meese, “War ‘Saint Just (First Flash),” on View at Bortolami in New York through Nov. 4.
Jack Strange, on view at Tanya Bonakdar in New York through Dec. 22.
Kazumi Kurigami, “Hi To Hone II,” on view at Taka Ishii in Tokyo through Nov. 19.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy