The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Andy Warhol, 1986. On view at the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art in Hartford, CT through January 24, 2016.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Untitled, c.1973. On view at Sean Kelly Gallery in New York through December 19.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Self Portrait, 1980. On view at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati, Ohio through March 13, 2016.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Doris Saatchi, 1983. On view at Aberystwyth Arts Centre in Aberystwyth, Wales through November 7.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy