The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Andy Warhol, 1986. On view at the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art in Hartford, CT through January 24, 2016.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Untitled, c.1973. On view at Sean Kelly Gallery in New York through December 19.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Self Portrait, 1980. On view at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati, Ohio through March 13, 2016.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Doris Saatchi, 1983. On view at Aberystwyth Arts Centre in Aberystwyth, Wales through November 7.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward