The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Trine Søndergaard, Untitled (Lace) #8, 2015. On view at Martin Asbaek Gallery in Copenhagen through December 5.
JR, Unframed: Ellis Island (installation), 2015. On view at Ellis Island, New York, by guided tours until the buildings deteriorate.
Hélène Binet, Atacama Desert Chile 02, 2013. On view at Gabrielle Ammann in Cologne, Germany through January 29, 2016.
Susan Hiller, Homage to Marcel Duchamp: Aura (Blue Boy), 2011. On view at Centre Pompidou—Metz in Metz, France through March 28, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet