The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Ceal Floyer, Rock Paper Scissors, 2013. On view at Kölnischer Kunstverein in Berlin through October 20.
David Adomo, Untitled, 2011. Stones, plaster dimensions variable. On view at Untitled in New York through October 20.
Fischli/Weiss, Rock on top of Another Rock, 2010/2013. Installation view. On view at Serpentine Gallery in London through March 2014.
Michael Heizer, Levitated Mass, 2013. Installation view. On view at LACMA in Los Angeles, ongoing.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True