The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Marc Aschenbrenner, Bjorn Melhus & Stacey Steers, 2013. Video. On view at Gallery West in The Hague through October 12.
Marc Desgrandchamps, Sana Titre, 2013. Oil on canvas. 46 x 61 cm. On view at Zurcher in Paris through Ocotber 19.
Kim Gordon, Design Office with Kim Gordon, 1980-present. On view at White Columns in New York through October 19.
Jon Rafman, I am Alone but not Lonely, 2013. Mixed Media. On view at Zach Feuer in New York through October 26.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy