The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Stefan Behlau, Untitled, 2014, acrylic on canvas, 200 x 160 cm. On view through October 25, at Dittrich & Schlechtriem, Berlin.
Beatriz Milhazes, Flores e Árvores, 2012-2013. Acrylic on canvas 70 x 98 inches. On view at the Pérez Art Museum in Miami through January 11.
Lily van der Stokker, Huh 2, 2014. Acrylic paint on wood, acrylic paint on cut vinyl, toilet paper rolls. Overall dimension: 118 1/2 x 117 3/4 x 119 1/4 in. On view at Koenig and Clinton Gallery in New York through October 18.
Sue Williams, The Plesiosaurus Couple, 2014, Oil on canvas, 50 X68inches. On view through October 26 at James Cohan Gallery, Shanghai
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris