The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Stefan Behlau, Untitled, 2014, acrylic on canvas, 200 x 160 cm. On view through October 25, at Dittrich & Schlechtriem, Berlin.
Beatriz Milhazes, Flores e Árvores, 2012-2013. Acrylic on canvas 70 x 98 inches. On view at the Pérez Art Museum in Miami through January 11.
Lily van der Stokker, Huh 2, 2014. Acrylic paint on wood, acrylic paint on cut vinyl, toilet paper rolls. Overall dimension: 118 1/2 x 117 3/4 x 119 1/4 in. On view at Koenig and Clinton Gallery in New York through October 18.
Sue Williams, The Plesiosaurus Couple, 2014, Oil on canvas, 50 X68inches. On view through October 26 at James Cohan Gallery, Shanghai
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless