The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Tobias Zielony, Shoulder from Jenny Jenny Series, 2013. On view at Berlinische Galerie in Berlin through September 30.
Helmut Newton, Bergstrom Over Paris, 1976. On view at Fotografiska in Stockholm through September 29.
Miles Aldridge, Short Breaths 05, 2012. On view at Brancolini Grimaldi in London through September 28.
Santiago Mostyn, Bosporus Glare, 2013. 35 x 28 inches. On view at M+B in Los Angeles through August 31.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November