The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Fiona Connor, Mural and Print, 2012. Foam, paint, wood, fittings. Dimensions variable. On view at the Hammer Made in LA 2012 exhibition through September 2.
Kelley Walker, Pantone 403 U, 2012. Four-color process silkscreen with acrylic ink. 16 x 16 inches. On view at Galerie Catherine Bastide, Brussels through July 21.
Yui Yaegashi, Untitled, 2012. Oil on canvas. 27.3 x 22 cm. On view at Misako & Rosen, Tokyo through July 22.
Gardar Eide Einarsson, Untitled (Structure), 2011. Four steel and spray-lacquered traffic stands, nylon bag, nylon rope, sand. 4 modules, each: 28 x 39 x 17 in. On view at the Standard Oslo exhibition at Art Basel through July 16.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse