The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one internationl hub to the next.
Fortunato Depero, Little Black and White Devils, Dance of Devils (Diavoletti neri e bianchi, Danza di diavoli), 1922-23. On view at the Guggenheim in New York through September 1.
Walerian Borowczyk, Les Jeux des Anges, 1964. On view at ICA in London through July 6.
Julian Schnabel, Grotto, 2013. On view at the Dairy Art Center in London through July 27.
Huma Bhabha, Untitled, 2013. Collage, crayon, ink, and pastel in paper. 30 x 22.75 inches. On view at VeneKlasen/Werner in Berlin through July 26.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn