The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Alexander Calder, Black Areas, 1938. On view at Pace Hong Kong in Hong Kong through July 16, 2016.
Peter Fischli & David Weiss, A New Day Begins, 1984. On view at Fondation Beyeler in Basel, Switzerland through September 4, 2016.
Brigitte Waldach, Reflex-Love, 2016. On view at Galleri Bo Bjerggaard in Copenhagen through August 6, 2016.
Jose Davila, Joint Effort, 2015. On view at Marfa Contemporary in Marfa, Texas through September 4, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress