The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Cindy Sherman, Untitled, 2016. On view at Metro Pictures in New York through June 11, 2016.
Edgar Herbst, Aussen X, 2014. On view at Kewenig Galerie in Palma de Mallorca, Spain through September 10, 2016.
Frank Horvat, Chapeau Givenchy à Longchamp (B) pour Le Jardin des Modes, Paris, 1958. On view at Galerie Bob van Orsouw in Zurich through October 15, 2016.
Cindy Sherman, Untitled #92, 1981. On view at The Broad in Los Angeles through October 2, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun