The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Cindy Sherman, Untitled, 2016. On view at Metro Pictures in New York through June 11, 2016.
Edgar Herbst, Aussen X, 2014. On view at Kewenig Galerie in Palma de Mallorca, Spain through September 10, 2016.
Frank Horvat, Chapeau Givenchy à Longchamp (B) pour Le Jardin des Modes, Paris, 1958. On view at Galerie Bob van Orsouw in Zurich through October 15, 2016.
Cindy Sherman, Untitled #92, 1981. On view at The Broad in Los Angeles through October 2, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation