The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Mary Reid Kelley, The Syphilis of Sisyphus, 2011, Single channel HD DVD with sound, 11 minutes 2 seconds, made with Patrick Kelley. On view through July 6 at Susan Vielmetter, Los Angeles.
Rudolf von Laban, Two dances for three male figures, 1925, Fragment from the film Wege zu Kraft und Schonheit by Wilhelm Prager / Black and white film, 0min50s. On view through June 15 at Galerie Chantal Crousel, Paris.
Shana Moulton, A Unique Boutique, HD video, on view through July 6 at Fondazione Morra Greco, Naples.
Jack Goldstein, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1975, 16mm film, color and sound, 3 mins, on Courtesy Galerie Daniel Buchholz, Berlin/Cologne and the Estate of Jack Goldstein. On view through September 29 at The Jewish Museum, New York.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek