The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Erró, Beckmann and the ladies, 2014. On view at Galerie Ernst Hilger in Vienna through June 24, 2016.
Peter & Madeline Powell, Guys Night Out, 2016. On view at Scott Richards Contemporary Art in San Francisco through June 30, 2016.
Ryo Kato, Das Darkkäppchen ist immer noch unterweg, 2016. On view at Galerie Von & Von in Nuremberg, Germany through July 17, 2016.
Michael Netter, Three Wise Men, 1991. On view at ACA Galleries in New York through July 29, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse