The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Zaven Paré, Cubist doll, 1989-2013. On view at Galerie Charlot in Paris through June 20, 2015.
Keith Edmier, Scultura, 2014. On view at Petzel in New York through June 20, 2015.
Christina West, Stranger #5, 2015. On view at Mindy Solomon Gallery in Miami through July 3, 2015.
Damien Hirst, The Fate of Man, 2005. On view at The Lightbox in London through July 5, 2015.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress