The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Pae White, Lucky Charms, 2014. Neon, transformers, electrical wire. On view at Kaufmann Repetto in Milan through May 15, 2014.
Ann Veronica Janssens, 2000-2014. Natural light, translucent coloured panels, artificial mist. On view at Galeria Nara Roesler in São Paulo through July 5, 2014.
Björn Dahlem, Installation View, Orbits of High Velocity Stars. On view at Galerie Guido W. Badauch in Berlin through June 7, 2014.
Mary Weatherford, 1969, 2014. Flashe and neon on linen. 93.375 x 79.5 x 4.125 inches. On view at David Kordansky Gallery in Los Angeles through May 31, 2014.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again