The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Tracy Collamore, Red Rider, 2015. On view at First Street Gallery in New York through May 23.
Andreas Slominski, (english diptych), 2015. On view at Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac in Paris through May 31.
Greer Lankton, Albino Hermaphrodite in a Baby Carriage, 1984. On view at Between Bridges in Berlin through May 23.
Robert Klippel, Nos 1037-1126 Eighty-seven small polychromed tin sculptures, 1995. On view at Art Gallery of New South Wales-Perth in Sydney through May 29.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy