The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Tracy Collamore, Red Rider, 2015. On view at First Street Gallery in New York through May 23.
Andreas Slominski, (english diptych), 2015. On view at Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac in Paris through May 31.
Greer Lankton, Albino Hermaphrodite in a Baby Carriage, 1984. On view at Between Bridges in Berlin through May 23.
Robert Klippel, Nos 1037-1126 Eighty-seven small polychromed tin sculptures, 1995. On view at Art Gallery of New South Wales-Perth in Sydney through May 29.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old