The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Kriwet, Text Dia, 1970. On view at Cherry and Martin in Los Angeles through May 3.
René Magritte, La Valse Hésitation, 1960. On view at Mark Hachem in Paris through May 6.
Michele Oka Doner, From the Mysterium, 2015. On view at Marlborough Chelsea through May 16.
Bryan Kneale, Polyphemus, 2000. On view at Pangolin in London through May 2.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy