Armchair Traveler: Portraits and Prints
Published March 16, 2012
The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Zak Prekop, Untitled, 2012. On view at Harris Lieberman, New York, through Mar. 17.
Rineke Dijkstra, Vila Franca de Xira, Portugal, May 8, 1994. On view at SF MOMA, through May 18.
Caleb Considine, Jo (1), 2011. On view at VAVA, Milan, through Mar. 31
Francesca Woodman, Untitled (from the Angels series). On view at the Guggenheim, New York through June 13.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse