The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Robert C. Jackson, Ham Feast. On view at Somerville Manning Gallery in Greenville, Delaware through April 9, 2016.
Kristen Morgin, The One Where Joey and Chandler Discover the Secret of the Old Mill, 2015. On view at Anthony Meier Fine Arts in San Fransisco through March 25, 2016.
Ben Eine, Shutter Front, 2014. On view at the Galerie Kronsbein in Munich through April 7, 2016.
Claude De Gaspé Alleyn, Campus, 2015. On view at Galerie Valentin in Montreal through March 5, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse