The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Karen Kilmnik, Heathers, 1992-93, single-channel video, color, sound, 6 hr., on view at the New Museum, New York.
Jen Davis, Webcam (Detail), 2009, Archival pigment print, 11.4 x 30.5 cm, Ed. Of 3, on view at Tanja Wagner, Berlin.
Birgit Juergenssen, Ohne Titel (Improvisation), 1976, b/w photograph, 12.7 x 17.8 cm, on view at Kaufmann Repetto, Milan.
Melanie Bonajo, Progress, 2012, C-Print, on view at P.P.O.W., New York.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True