The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Ryan Sullivan, Untitled, Maccarone, New York. On View through March 17.
Gunther Forg, Untitled, 2008. Greene Naftali, New York. On view through Feb. 18.
Lynda Benglis, on view at Thomas Dane, London, through Mar. 17.
Robert Morris, STEEL MESH Ls, 1988. Spruth Magers, Berlin, through Apr. 5.
Frances Stark, My Best Thing, 2011. Courtesy the artist and Gavin Brown’s enterprise, New York; Galerie Buchholz, Cologne and Berlin; Marc Foxx, Los Angeles; and greengrassi, London. On view at PS1 through March 1.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories