The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Matthew Higgs: Reading Painting #6 (André Kertész), 2013 . On view at Murray Guy, New York, through February 23rd.
Ross Iannatti, Hysteresis no. 11, Hysteresis no. 20, 2012, silicone-coated nylon fabric, sodium azide residue, wood, 48×36″ each. On view at Open Space, Baltimore, through February 23rd.
Paul McCarthy, Foam Pallet, 2012. On view at The Box, Los Angeles, through February 2nd.
Marc Camille Chaimowicz, Jean Cocteau, 2003-2008, dimensions variable. On view at Tate Modern, London, through April 1st.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other