Ice Queen: Oh Land’s New Music Video
Published October 21, 2010
You already knew we love Oh Land—so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we’re already fully obsessed with the new video for her very catchy first single, “Sun of a Gun.” It features the artist frolicking around a futuristic, snowy landscape in some very weather-inappropriate clothing. The video starts with an icy blue lighting scheme and a high-fashion look for Nanna Fabricius—an amazing black dress with giant puff sleeves, extreme eye makeup, severe bun, bleached brows—then shifts to a girl-next-door setup, with warmer lighting, hair down, and a pretty chiffon frock. Then it cuts back again. And again. And that’s about it, but still: we’re mesmerized!
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation