Ice Queen: Oh Land’s New Music Video
Published October 21, 2010
You already knew we love Oh Land—so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we’re already fully obsessed with the new video for her very catchy first single, “Sun of a Gun.” It features the artist frolicking around a futuristic, snowy landscape in some very weather-inappropriate clothing. The video starts with an icy blue lighting scheme and a high-fashion look for Nanna Fabricius—an amazing black dress with giant puff sleeves, extreme eye makeup, severe bun, bleached brows—then shifts to a girl-next-door setup, with warmer lighting, hair down, and a pretty chiffon frock. Then it cuts back again. And again. And that’s about it, but still: we’re mesmerized!
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ric Wilson Is Listening to Stevie Wonder, Big Freedia, and Everything “Very, Very Black”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”