Get ready to cry in the club—indie-pop sensation Lykke Li is back with new music. The Swedish singer just announced her fourth album, so sad so sexy (out June 8 via RCA), and shared two lead singles. She’s tapped an all-star squad of producers to help realize her vision; “deep end” is produced by Jeff Bhasker, Malay, and T-Minus, while “hard rain” features former Vampire Weekend singer Rostam. Both songs highlight Li’s bittersweet R&B melodies over lush production; on the former she pleads with a lover to “come clean, come out of your smoke screen, if you really love me.” Listen to them in full below.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up