Shark Night 3D: Chris Zylka
Published August 30, 2011
Name: Chris Zylka
Hometown: Warren, Ohio
What’s your greatest fear? My greatest fear is failure.
If you could sic a shark on anyone in the world, who would it be? I’m an artist, I love everyone.
Do you have any special shark-fighting methods? Hit them in the gills! Or have a pet dolphin; dolphins have been known to protect humans from shark attacks.
What about tips for innocent vacationers who want to avoid getting devoured? Always make sure you have cell phone coverage and that the phone is charged (common mistake not to).
If the Jaws shark had to go up against a shark in Shark Night 3D, who do you think would win? Hands down the Shark Night shark. He has one thing Jaws didn’t have—CGI!
What’s your favorite scary movie? My favorite scary movie was always Halloween. I love that there’s hidden emotion underneath Michael Myers’ psychotic behavior. Plus, he has the best mask, hands-down. (Who would want to look like Shatner?!)
What else do you have coming up? I have a few films coming out soon: Piranha 3DD and The Amazing Spider-Man. Super excited about both of them!
FILM STILL COURTESY OF STEVE DIETL
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward