Ronald McDonald Takes Home an Oscar
Published March 8, 2010
Logorama, last night’s winner for Best Animated Short, depicts a version of LA in which nearly everything–cars, buildings, people, animals–exists as one of over 2,500 logos and commercial mascots. Produced by French collective H5, the seventeen-minute film includes a shootout involving a pair of Michelin Men and Ronald McDonald, a catastrophic earthquake, and a campy take on Mr. Clean’s signature look. Watch it in its entirety above.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward