The 2015 Oscars are fast upon us! Among the Best Supporting Actress hopefuls is Laura Dern, nominated for her role in Wild. This is Dern’s second Oscar nomination.
“Every character you play, it gives you the chance to expose another side of yourself that maybe you’ve never felt comfortable with, or never knew about. Not that every character is you, but there are underlying emotions that everybody has. I feel that movies are gifts that come to you, and there are no accidents in what you end up doing.” -Laura Dern to Gary Indiana, Interview, September 1990
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress