Interview’s Talent Show: Mira Sorvino
Published November 18, 2014
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron
Oscar-winner, Harvard graduate, fluent Mandarin speaker, mother of four…there are many ways you could describe actress Mira Sorvino. What you might not know about Sorvino, however, is that she is also a singer: at university, she co-founded a co-ed a cappella group and, while studying abroad in China, she used to sing with a band of ex-pat’s at jazz clubs. Here, she shares one of the songs she performed at Maxim’s in Beijng. Oh, and if all that weren’t enough, the song just happens to be in French.