Ben Stiller’s Birthday Blues
Published March 4, 2010
Just a few months after his The Fantastic Mr. Fox, writer-director Noah Baumbach is set to release another film–a distinctly less kid-friendly one. On March 19, Greenberg, which was nominated for the Golden Bear at last month’s Berlin International Film Festival, premieres in the US. The movie focuses on the unemployed Roger Greenberg (Ben Stiller) who, fresh off a nervous breakdown in New York, invites himself to crash at the empty LA home of his more successful brother in an attempt to get over his midlife crisis. In the clip above (released today), Roger and his former bandmate Ivan (Rhys Ifans) sum up the birthday blues.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse