Published July 9, 2010
1978’s Grease is responsible for a lot of things: the rise of John Travolta, one of history’s highest-selling soundtracks, and an untold number of middle school Halloween costumes. It’s also the ultimate guide to the ups and downs of summer romance, which is why you’ll be pleased to learn that, for the next two weeks, Paramount is offering a refresher course in the intricacies of bringing your relationship from the beach to the real world (so long as high school counts as reality). For the next two weeks, the musical will be playing in select theaters all over the US, so you’ll be able to enjoy the classic in the ideal summer environment, which is to say, an air-conditioned one. And if you somehow don’t know all the words, you’re in luck: this version comes complete with karaoke-style subtitles.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World