Emma Stone is nominated for her role as Michael Keaton and Amy Ryan’s daughter in Birdman. It is her first nomination.
“My gut is always right but my instincts are sometimes off. I project things…When I feel something in my gut, I can feel it physically. But my instincts seem to come from a different place—they feel headier to me, and I get the wrong scent, and go off on these whims where I think that something is happening when it’s not.” –Emma Stone to Cameron Crowe, Interview, September 2012
To read the full interview, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers