Birdman marks Edward Norton’s third Oscar nomination following Primal Fear in 1997 and American History X in 1999.
“I don’t feel insecure about any of this work anymore. Maybe I don’t have what I had when I was younger. I’m not really hungry to prove anything to anybody, really.” –Edward Norton to Bennett Miller, Interview, November 2014
To read the full interview, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”