Birdman marks Edward Norton’s third Oscar nomination following Primal Fear in 1997 and American History X in 1999.
“I don’t feel insecure about any of this work anymore. Maybe I don’t have what I had when I was younger. I’m not really hungry to prove anything to anybody, really.” –Edward Norton to Bennett Miller, Interview, November 2014
To read the full interview, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season