Consumption: Emma Bell
Published August 18, 2011
Looking for a lithe blonde with a serious dark side? Emma Bell‘s your girl. The 24-year-old actress has made a name for herself with appearances in gorefests like The Walking Dead and Frozen; most recently, she’s starring in the latest Final Destination flick, as well as a cheeky Saved by the Bell takeoff conceived by her costar Miles Fisher. (Bell plays a warped, pill-gobbling version of Jessie Spano.) Right before her newest horror movie’s solid opening weekend, we caught up with Bell to learn more about ten things she can’t live without.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress