Consumption: Emma Bell
Published August 18, 2011
Looking for a lithe blonde with a serious dark side? Emma Bell‘s your girl. The 24-year-old actress has made a name for herself with appearances in gorefests like The Walking Dead and Frozen; most recently, she’s starring in the latest Final Destination flick, as well as a cheeky Saved by the Bell takeoff conceived by her costar Miles Fisher. (Bell plays a warped, pill-gobbling version of Jessie Spano.) Right before her newest horror movie’s solid opening weekend, we caught up with Bell to learn more about ten things she can’t live without.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True