Claire Foy unleashes passive aggressive hell as an asylum patient institutionalized against her will in this new clip from Steven Soderbergh’s upcoming thriller Unsane.
In the lead role of Sawyer Valentini, The Crown star tries to pull a fast one on the facility’s gatekeeper. Juno Temple and Aimee Mullen co-star alongside Foy.
Watching the snippet, you’d never be able to tell that this film was shot on an iPhone 7 Plus, which is Soderbergh’s goal. In fact, the director found the phone’s quality to be so impressive, he wants to shoot all his future movies the same way.
UNSANE HITS THEATERS ON MARCH 23, 2018. SEE THE CLIP BELOW.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy