Hollywood Holiday: Marley & Me
Published December 26, 2008
Yesterday, grinches worldwide nibbled on moo shoo and went to the movies. More Americans went to see Marley & Me than The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, though they had 492 more theaters to choose from. In spite of its Dickensian title, the Jennifer Aniston-/Owen Wilson-vehicle had gone largely under our radar, although this certainly explains that recent media barrage. All the same, viewers by the cage-full watched while 22 dogs portrayed over a decade in the life of the eponymous golden retriever. Aniston and Wilson go relatively untouched by the decade of narration—though Pitt in Benjamin Button certainly has them beat there.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward