In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
News recently broke that Steven Spielberg, writer Matt Charman, and producer Marc Platt will be reuniting after last year’s hit The Bridge of Spies to make a biopic about America’s most trusted man, news anchor Walter Cronkite. The match seems perfect, especially considering that, according to Variety, the film will focus on Cronkite’s career during the Vietnam War.
Currently, Spielberg is only signed on to produce the film with his company Amblin Entertainment. Should Spielberg decide to direct the film as well, it’s bound to be a serious awards contender, with a loaded cast to boot.
Casting Call runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation