Killing Pablo, Joe Carahan’s Pablo Escobar film based on Mark Bowden’s book of the same name, has a tumultuous development history. Originally announced in 2007 as one of two competing Escobar movies (the other one, Escobar, was also indefinitely shelved), Pablo’s producer went bankrupt in 2008 and not much has been heard of the project since. According to Carahan, however, the project is back on, or he has it “kinda greenlit,” which doesn’t sound particularly encouraging, but we’re crossing our fingers for you, Joe! As a sign of solidarity, we’ve chosen Killing Pablo for this week’s casting call. Read on to see our picks for the parts…
For more Casting Calls click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse