In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
In 1941, Archie Andrews made his grand comic strip debut. The world read as the lovable, goofy 17-year-old navigated the halls of Riverdale High, fell in love with Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge, and befriended the hopelessly awkward Jughead Jones. Based on real people, the young, small-town teens gained a cult following and quickly became household names. Due to this immense success, Warner Bros Film recently closed a deal to create an Archie comics film, resurrecting the beloved characters and even adding in… zombies. The success of an Archie horror film? Debatable, but at least the characters will remain the same.
Casting Call runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room