As the artistic director of the storied Italian fashion house, Alessandro Sartori is assembling a new wardrobe for men built upon traditional tailoring, couture detailing, and a splash of fun. His debut spring collection combines curiosity and class into clothes that feel both timely and timeless.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality