Paris Obsession: Viktor & Rolf Stick it to You
Published January 29, 2009
Tape on the back of your shirt can be a young boy’s nightmare. But on the front? Genius! Leave it to Viktor & Rolf to create Do-It-Yourself luxury in something as simple and playful as a masking tape sweatshirt with the word “Monsieur” on it. I fear I might constantly try to peel it off—but I’m hopeful others might do the same. How could the objects of your affection—curious devils that they are—resist pulling off that extra layer? I think I just found my new party T.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road