Fur was the mot du jour at Viktor & Rolf: layered fur overcoats, a fur-trimmed white trench, black leather bomber jacket and black pant-suit, sandals with fur ankle straps, clutches with fur detailing, giant fur collars and more delicate fur bracelets, sheer paneled evening dresses decorated with fur pom-poms…you get the pictures. Other materials used were equally opulent: leopard printed silk pajama onesies, velvet trousers and tight black-leather pencil skirts.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse