Thom Browne played with the idea of sun, saltwater, and seagulls in his SS 2017 collection. There were feathered jackets (complete with batwing sleeves and matching bird masks), shark-printed cropped blazers, mime makeup (or perhaps an overly- cautious smearing of sun block), little white gloves, and vintage-inspired bathing suits decorated with daisies and accessorized with surfboards.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress