PHOTOS: GER GER.
Thom Browne’s Spring/Summer ’16 collection and runway show presented an eerie feast for the senses. Models donned school girl-inspired garments, including pastel pleated skirts and formal floral blazers, although the atmosphere suggested the exact opposite. Satanic black kewpie lips and thick braids emerging upward out of boater hats juxtaposed black bow ties and white button-ups. Rafters of a makeshift school house stood in the center of the runway, complete with vintage wooden desks, notebooks, and pencils, but the violet hue from black-lights enforced that this was not your typical place of study. The studious and virtuous were not welcome to enroll at Thom Browne’s School.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress