STYLING: KARL TEMPLER. HAIR: GUIDO PALUA.
I wanted to evoke a McQueen feeling. I designed the headpieces first. The references were medieval headpieces, Fabergé eggs, and religious icons. The hair reference was Queen Elizabeth I.GUIDO
Sarah Burton’s vision for McQueen this season suggests an otherworldly futuristic allure inspired by a bygone era, with Guido Palau’s crisscrossing face guards exquisitely encasing the girls’ faces with tiny pearls that are both seductive and armor.
ALL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES: ALEXANDER McQUEEN FALL 2013 COLLECTION. COSMETICS: MAC, INCLUDING STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION IN NW10 AND EYE PENCIL IN COFFEE. HAIR PRODUCTS: REDKEN, INCLUDING HARDWEAR 16 SUPER STRONG GEL. HAIR: GUIDO FOR REDKEN. MAKEUP: SUSIE SOBOL. MODELS: IRENE HIEMSTRA/DNA. CASTING: SHAWN DEZAN/MICHELLE LEE CASTING. SPECIAL THANKS: DRIVE IN STUDIOS.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy