It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
This season, Fall is recapturing color. No longer just a spring trend, designers like Prabal Gurung and Altuzarra invigorated their Fall 2014 collections with colors—in particular indigo and cobalt blue, and dark pinks. Thakoon, who over the last few seasons has experimented with a more muted palette, was no exception. Set against and indigo backdrop with fuschia flowers, Thakoon’s show layered floral blouses with bright sweaters and printed coats that were part brocade bomber, part quilted puffa jacket. Recurring items included a series of mid-neck cropped capes and flared knee-length skirts.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn