Fashion month always ends on a high note with Paris Fashion Week. We’ve sent seasoned Interview photographer Christopher Gabello across the Atlantic to go backstage and front row, capturing the newest Spring trends and freshest faces.
Hedi Slimane’s Spring/Summer collection for Saint Laurent was nothing if not wearable. Slimane took Saint Laurent’s signatures and injected them with a bit of modern-day rock-‘n’-roll, pairing tuxedo jackets with sheer blouses and short, tight leather skirts and skinny leather jackets, and adding the lip print to a mini wrap dress. Hemlines were high, and asymmetric dresses were decked out with frills along their one shoulder. Slimane’s many celebrity fans will be pleased.
For more from Paris Fashion Week, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock