As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
For his Fall/Winter 2015 men’s collection show in January, Rick Owens’s models walked down the runway with their genitals on display. At his womenswear show yesterday, models were either bare faced, weeping with thick eyeliner under their lower lids, or caked in flakes of gold and silver makeup—part android, part celestial being, part woman in the iron mask. The clothes—complicated in their elaborate drapery construction, simple in their palette of taupes, greys, and blacks—provided a striking contrast. The Rick Owens woman is self-assured and distinct to the point of being unmistakable. She is never, however, loud or louche.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories