Though his look has toned down ever so slightly in recent years, Elton John still represents glamour in eyewear everywhere. Witness the specially designed glasses by Prism. While “Levon” may love his money, John sems to use sequins as currency. They adorn the bridge and stems of the glasses. Our favorite design aspect is the tiny “Elton John” written in sequins on the side. And even if you haven’t been knighted Sir Elton John, you can get your our name on a similar pair by special custom order, sold for a limited time on Prism’s website. They may very well go out like a candle in the wind, so get a pair while you can.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger Lee Talk Sex, Drugs, and Julian Assange
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old