Sleek-as-a-black-cat looks for fall borrow some metallic threads from Batman’s feline adversary. No, not Anne Hathaway, but the original Lurex-sporting Catwoman as played by Julie Newmar on the ’60s television series. Retro-futurist Miuccia Prada led the charge, putting glitter knits on her Prada men’s runway in January (modeled here, far right, by our girl Cora Keegan). Judging from the panoply of sparkly and iridescent pieces that followed at the women’s shows, the season will light up the night.
Styling by Kathryn Typaldos
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road