Sleek-as-a-black-cat looks for fall borrow some metallic threads from Batman’s feline adversary. No, not Anne Hathaway, but the original Lurex-sporting Catwoman as played by Julie Newmar on the ’60s television series. Retro-futurist Miuccia Prada led the charge, putting glitter knits on her Prada men’s runway in January (modeled here, far right, by our girl Cora Keegan). Judging from the panoply of sparkly and iridescent pieces that followed at the women’s shows, the season will light up the night.
Styling by Kathryn Typaldos
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again