Totême’s “Padua” mini dress is one of those enviable, effortless wardrobe staples. It looks simple and sleek, but the details—from the sportswear-inspired inverted front pleat to the boat neck cut to the buttons at the waist—are everything. Priced at $400 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress